Many people complain about the bad smell of shoes (their own and others’). Apparently, it is a common evil, either because of the material they are made of or personal hygiene. Whatever the reason, to find out how to remove bad odor from your shoes, read on!
After cleaning your Best shoes it will make you hungry, you can prepare this cheesecake and rave with the flavour. Pampering yourself once in a while is beautiful and okay.
After experimenting, you can go to your next date without fear of success, I promise!
The first thing you need is:
- Citrus peel
- Cut the citrus peels into small pieces
- Put them inside shoes that smell bad
- Let them sit overnight
- Repeat the procedure until the smell is gone
NOTE: Citrus fruits have antimicrobial properties, which help to eliminate any trace of microbes that cause bad odor.
For the second remedy, you will need:
- Dried tea bags (after use)
- Use the tea bags and let them dry
- Once DRY place them inside the shoes (or any other accessory)
- Leave them inside until the smell goes away
- You mustn’t use the wet tea bags
NOTE: The tea will help remove moisture and traces of mould; likewise, you can remove bad odours when shoes and objects are new.
For the third and last remedy you need:
- Apple vinegar
Yes, this can NEVER be missing at home, it will save you from many uncomfortable and painful situations.
- Dampen some cotton with vinegar and place it inside your shoes
- Let it work for 12 hours
- Repeat the process until the smell disappears
NOTE: Malic acid (present in apple cider vinegar) helps to eliminate bacteria and fungi; it also regulates the PH, all responsible for causing a bad smell.
Now you know how to eliminate the evil of the shoes with three super simple, economical, and effective ways.